Buffalo Chicken (Crockpot Recipe)
- 2 lbs organic boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 Tbsp minced garlic
- 16 oz organic low sodium chicken stock
- 1 12 ounce bottle of Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Tabasco To taste
- Place chopped onion and minced garlic at the bottom of thecrockpot. Place chicken on top. Then cover with low sodiumchicken stock.
- Cover chicken with Frank’s hot sauce (add Tabasco if you wouldlike additional spice)
- Cook on low heat for 7 hours.
- Once cooked, set aside 1/2 cup of broth and pour out theremaining.
- Return chicken and 1/2 cup of saved broth to crock pot and cookon high heat for an additional 30 minutes.
Recipe Notes Serving size is 4oz, makes 6 servings Nutrition Information: 1 serving (4oz): 110 calories, 24 grams protein, 3 grams carbs, 3 grams fat