Chia Pudding Parfait
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut/almond milk
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup berries
- sprinkle ground cinnamon
- 1-2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder 1 tablespoon chopped
- In a medium bowl, whisk together chia seeds, milk, vanilla,cinnamon, and cocoa powder (optional).
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes (or overnight if possible) to letthicken.
- Layer chia pudding with fruit and top with walnuts (optional).
- If it seems “too thin” add a little more chia, if it seems “too thick”
- add a little more milk.
Nutrition Information: 1 serving with no topping: 315 calories, 10 grams protein, 42 grams carbs, 12 grams fat 1 serving with topping: 390 calories, 14 grams protein, 49 grams carbs, 19 grams fat