Dark Chocolate Avocado Truffles
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 ripe avocado
- 6 ounces dark chocolate bar or chips
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 Tbsp raw cacao powder for rolling
- Combine chocolate chips, vanilla extract, and sea salt togetherin a double broiler. Melt and stir.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado until smooth.
- Stir avocado into to the chocolate mixture. Let mixture set infridge for 30-45 minutes.
- Once chocolate mixture has set, use a tablespoon to dollop outtruffles, roll in hands to smooth into balls, and roll in cacaomixture to coat. Set aside on parchment paper. Repeat for 12total truffles. Store in fridge, serve at room temperature.