Egg White and Avocado Salad
Servings: 2 servings
- 10 hard boiled egg whites, diced
- 1 avocado smashed
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup green onions
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- pinch of sea salt
- In a large mixing bowl, mash avocado. Mix in Greek yogurt, mustard, andlemon juice until smooth.
- Mix in green onions, celery, paprika, salt and pepper (set to the side).
- Chop egg white (disregard the yolks) then fold in the avocado mixture.
- Serve on a slice of Ezekiel bread with fresh arugula.
1 serving: 230 calories, 20 grams protein, 7 grams carbs, 11 grams fat