Roasted Garlic Tofu (Vegan + Vegetarian)
- 1 package Extra Firm Tofu
- 1 Tbsp Bragg’s Liquid Aminos Spray
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- sea salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Press water out of tofu by wrapping in paper towels and placinga textbook on top. Replace paper towels after 5 minutes and letsit for another 5 minutes.
- Slice tofu into bite-sized squares and place on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix nutrition yeast, garlic powder, salt andpepper and any other seasonings.
- Spray tofu lightly with liquid aminos and roll tofu in seasoningmixture. Place on baking sheet and repeat with all tofu pieces.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until crispy and golden on outside.
Serving Size: ½ cup, Serves 2-3