Greek Chicken Bowl
These Greek Chicken Bowls are the perfect meal prep to enjoy throughout the week. Delicious, juicy greek chicken over nutrient-packed veggies like mixed greens, bell pepper, cucumbers, paired with feta, olives, and basil vinaigrette make for a healthy & tasty meal.
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 skinless chicken breast
- 2 Tbsp fried basil
- 1 Tbsp oregano
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 lemon juiced
- 4 cups mixed leafy greens
- 1 large bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1 medium cucumber sliced
- 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp basil olive oil vinaigrette (per serving - upon serving)
- In a large ziploc bag, add chicken breasts, basil, oregano, minced garlic, olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, and salt and pepper and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes and up to 1 hour.
- Heat additional 2 TBS olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts to the skillet and cook, flipping once, until cooked through, about 3-5 minutes per side. Set aside, let cool, and dice into bite-size pieces.
- While chicken is cooking, wash and chop vegetables and set aside
- Assemble mixed greens, chopped veggies, olives, feta cheese, and chicken into each serving dish and drizzle with 2 TBS of basil vinaigrette.