- 1 can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1/2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp fine-grain salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 and line a large rimmed baking sheetwith parchment paper.
- Pour rinsed beans onto towel/paper towels and place anothertowel on top and gently rub until completely dry. Transfer tobaking sheet.
- Drizzle chickpeas with oil and roll them around until evenlycoated.
- Sprinkle with garlic and onion powder, salt, and cayenne. Rollthem around until evenly coated.
- Roast for 20 minutes and then shake the pan gently to roll thechickpeas around. Roast for 10-15 minutes more, until goldenand lightly charred (be sure to keep an eye on them so theydon't burn).
- Add/remove seasonings based on preference
- These are a great on-the-go snack if kept in a sealed bag
Makes 3 servings Nutrition Information: 1 serving: 47 calories, 2 grams protein, 4 grams carbs, 1 grams fat