Seasoned Brussels Sprouts
- 2 cups fresh Brussels sprouts cleaned and cut in half
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil in a spray bottle
- In a gallon zip-lock bag, combine Brussels sprouts, garlic powder,onion powder, oregano and pepper. SHAKE to mix all ingredientsevenly.
- Preheat a skillet on medium heat for 30-60 seconds then spray theolive oil and toss in the Brussels sprouts (on the flat side)
- Cook for 1-2 minutes on this side then flip so that the other sidegets a golden brown color.
- Remove from heat and drizzle with balsamic vinegar
**Makes 2 servings (1 cup) Nutrition Information: Meal Plan Blocks: 1 serving: 89 calories, 3 grams protein, 12 grams carbs, 3 grams fat