- 2 cups romaine lettuce chopped
- 2 sweet potatoes chopped
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn drained and rinsed
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup cilantro
- 1/2 tsp salt
- a squeeze of lime juice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Peel and chop potatoes into bite-sizedpieces and top with olive oil, cumin, and chili powder.
- Roast for 10 minutes, then turn heat up to 425 degrees andcontinue to roast for 15-20 more minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove potatoes from onion, season with salt and pepper, andlet cool.
- Meanwhile, pulse all ingredients from the avocado down in afood processor to make dressing.
- Top ¼ of lettuce with a sprinkle or corn, black beans, sweetpotato pieces, and a drizzle of the avocado dressing.