Stuffed Sweet Potato
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1/3 cup cup cooked quinoa
- 1 Tbsp avocado
- 2 Tbsp black beans
- Optional seasonings: paprika garlic powder, onion powder, rosemary black pepper, sea salt, etc.
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Set aside.
- Wash sweet potato and poke outside with a fork a few times,then wrap with plastic wrap.
- Once quinoa is almost done cooking, microwave sweet potatofor 5-6 minutes, until soft. Let cool.
- Slice sweet potato in half, fill with cooked quinoa, avocado,black beans, and seasonings
*Fun fact: This recipe is gluten free, vegetarian, and vegan (without the cheese). It is also filled with fiber, vitamin A, plant-based protein, and complex carbohydrates for fueling your body healthfully!