Servings: 4 servings
- 2 medium Zucchinis
- 1/2 cup low-fat shredded cheese
- 1.4 cup Beyond Meat “beefy crumbles”
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Trim ends of zucchini and cut zucchinis lengthwise in half.
- Scoop out pulp leaving half in tact. Keep pulp and dice intosmall pieces.
- In a skillet, heat beefy crumbles, zucchini pulp, onion,mushrooms, and peppers over medium heat.
- Add cheese salt and pepper and to zucchini shells. Place in agreased baking dish. Bake for about 25-30 mins.